After a mid-morning hotel pickup you will take a short drive to your hiking adventure in Arecibo, Puerto Rico’s northern region of karst limestone peaks. Pick up a flashlight and helmet during a safety briefing and then follow your naturalist guide on a 20-minute trek of moderate intensity up to Cueva Ventana, or ‘Window Cave,’ situated on top of a cliff.
• Spectacular window views of the Río Grande de Arecibo valley and the Caribbean.
• Learn about stalagmites and stalactites and limestone cave formation
• Entrance Fees & Transportation is included pick up from most major hotels.
• Available on Tuesdays and Thursday
• Duration – 5 Hours
• $90 per person
What Is Not Included?
• Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but greatly appreciated
Our goal is to make your Puerto Rico vacation a unique and enjoyable experience.
Let us show you the many reasons why Puerto Rico is known as “the Island of Enchantment.”