Join us on an all-day (10½ hours) excursion to experience two of Puerto Rico's most well-known attractions: El Yunque Rainforest & Bioluminescence Bay Kayak Adventure! Transportation for this trip is included in the price.
El Yunque Rainforest Highlights
• Hike through different zones of El Yunque Rainforest
• Breaktaking 360 Degree Panoramic views of the Atlantic and the Rainforest
• Take a dip in a waterfall (optional)
• Our guides will cover geology, ecology, pre-Colombian History and much more!
• Spot native flora and fauna, many of which are not found anywhere else on the planet.
Bio Bay Kayaking Highlights
• 2 hour evening kayak tour through biobay
• Explore these amazing planktons up close
• Every stroke of your paddle leaves behind a glowing swirl of blue light and fish light up their path like shooting stars in the water.
• Tours available Daily
• $145 per person
Major Hotel Lobbies in San Juan Exact pickup time will be provided by text
• Ages: All family members welcome / (children 6 yrs+)
• Transportation Included
Approximate Pick up Times*
Old San Juan-Plaza Colon (8:45am)
Condado Area (9:00am)
Ocean Park-Kasalta (9:15am)
Isla Verde (9:30am)
Rio Grande (10:15am)
What Is Not Included?
• Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but greatly appreciated.
• Lunch after the hike to El Yunque is not included.
Note: All tours leave from San Juan, Carolina, Rio Grande, To account for transportation, guests should allot up to 10½ hours for the entire experience.
Our goal is to make your Puerto Rico vacation a unique and enjoyable experience.
Let us show you the many reasons why Puerto Rico is known as “the Island of Enchantment.”